Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Deck Chairs

I am going to try to keep track of the time and see where the hell it all goes and why I get so little done. For instance, we can start today with 5:30-6:30 Meditate/walk. The next entry (of which this is a part) is diddle around on line. Yes, I know it's a big waste of time. Since the only two things I do are work on the article and study Chinese, I need to break these down further into what exactly I do to carry out these goals. I need to get more speific...Still, time management in this situation is like shuffling around deck chairs on the Titanic. I mean I think if I could truly debauch and waste away, that would at least be interesting. And a nice break. Right now, I still put tremendous pressure on myself to accomplish things, to have a sense that something constructive is being done. Would be nice to give that up for a while. 6:45. Fifteen minutes sitting here staring at computer screen is definitely not a good use of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment