Sunday, August 1, 2010

If you put a gun to my head

If you put a gun to my head and insisted that I answer the question what I was going to do next, or rather, what I would like to do next, I would say I just want to sit somewhere and get strong for a while. Train for a race. Eat well Meditate. Just sit, not go anywhere. Someplace in nature. Either in the mountains or on the water, although for some reason, my preference is leaning towards the water. I would like to spend some time reviewing the past. Not sure of the value but it feels necessary. More time, howeverm needs to be spent in asking this question "What do you want to be?" I would like to answer that question in a personal manifesto about the future. I also need to do some inner work on gratitude. As I think I have mentioned elsewhere, this is one virtue I have only sparsely employed. It's a vision I have for myself, but I see no practical way to make it a reality. If I had to guess what I would do, I would say run around Thailand and China, which I know will just exhaust me again both financially and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment