Friday, July 30, 2010

A Possible Development

Actually made the first cut for a job at CEA, a company which puts together oversead education experiences for college students. I mean, I spent long enough putting together the application letter, but that in itself means nothing. And besides, there is a long way to go, but it has me contemplating whether in fact I am ready to join the regular work force. On the one hand, I am so bored out of my skull right now, I would do almost anything, and this actually looks like a very interesting position. It would be nice to be useful again. And there is no use in denying that it would be nice to have a regular income. On the other hand, there is something to be said about extending the break for a while. But in that case, I need to come up with a plan how to spend this time off. But at least it is making me confront whether I am ready to enter the world again.

No comments:

Post a Comment