Monday, September 6, 2010

Developments

Nothing major to report. Ran an 8 mile race today and truly enjoyed it. I mean, I left everything I had on the course, left nothing out so that I was completely exhausted afterwards. It was a great feeling. Not that the actual time was a reflection of the effort. But objective measures are less important. When I think of going to China or travelling, I think how much I would hate stopping running right now. I feel like I have 2-3 months of training and a number of good races I would be giving up. I also finally heard back from the SMC which accepted me for volunteering for the Sept 17th weekend but more or less blew me off for the rest of the time. I guess I could pay to stay up there for a month, but it would probably make a lot more sense to spend the money on a winter dhatun. Which means, what? Travellng mid-September to mid-November, coming back for Thanksgiving and then heading to the Dhatun, though I think I might prefer to do it with Reggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment