Saturday, September 11, 2010

No closer to decision

Again, spending so much energy just trying to come up with a next move. I should have sat down last year and said, 'what do I want to have accomplished in a year and how can I go about doing that?' Instead, I just drifted from situation to situation. If I had it to over, I think I would have done the 12 week volunteering in Asia thing. Yes, that would have been meaningful, and no more expensive than what I ended up spending. In any case, things don't look all that better right now. Right now I am looking at doing everything from travelling around China to driving around America to volunteering at a Buddhist retreat center to getting a TEFL certificate overseas to starting cooking school for the fall. One thing I know is that I simply cannot stay here much longer. But I don't know where to go, what to do. In truth, the thought of travel exhausts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment