Monday, January 25, 2010

Let the Craziness Begin

It started yesterday morning at 9 a.m. with a text message from my cousin. It seemed the ticket to Tokyo has come through. But I had to leave Tuesday. As in this Tuesday. So I spent the rest of the day lining up flights. Here they are:

1/26: Delta/ Tucson-Altanta
1/27: Delta/ Atlanta-Tokyo
2/6: United /Tokyo-Bangkok
2/7: Air Asia/Bangkok-Chiang Mai
2/14: Bangkok Air /Chiang Mai-Samui
2/19: Bangkok Air/Samui-Phuket
2/28: Air Asia/Phuket-Kuala Lumpur
2/28: Air Asia/Kuala Lumpur-Chengdu

It is kind of dizzying. I am not sure why I do this to myself. I mean I can tell a story where it all makes sense. Been sitting in one place for so long that it is understandable that I would go crazy in this way, bopping around from point A to point B. In any case, I am exhuasted just looking at the itinerary. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment