Friday, January 22, 2010

Pulling the trigger

Just published a bunch of posts that have been sitting in the draft pile. Some of them seemed too personal but what the hell. I will just put out there whatever is going on in my life, realizing that everything is just a snapshot of a moment. In other news, it looks like I pulled the trigger last night by making reservations into China from Phuket, where I will be meeting a friend. So I still have not finalized things with the ticket to Japan from my cousin, although he said that will happen this weekend, at which time I need to use my United miles to get to Thailand. So although all I know for certain is that I am booked on a flight into Chengdu from Phuket (via Kuala Lumpur) on Feb 28th, this in all likelihood means I will be leaving in early February, spending a week or so at my friend in Japan and then a couple of weeks in Thailand and then heading up to China, where I will probably attend classes for the spring semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment