Friday, January 21, 2011

One alternative

So I was reading some of my fellow bloggers on chinalovematch.net when I came across one who was describing his most recent sojourn into Thailand: "It was still early, but a few bar patrons began filtering in on their small motorbikes. A man arrived shortly after me and sat one stool away, so I struck-up conversation. Howard, 52, was from California and had sold his small Web design company. He was now enjoying life travelling and staying on the “Cheap” in a small guesthouse much cheaper than mine. His motorbike was rented for 150 Baht/$5 USD a day providing great freedom to explore at will. December and January was perfect motorbike weather, warm to hot, but not too humid with prevailing breezes off the Andaman Sea."
--I need to remember this is always possible, simply traveling, traveling simply. And it might even seem to be where things are headed given the Rolf Potts quote and the chance the unknown text.

No comments:

Post a Comment