Thursday, January 27, 2011

Peter in LA, Day 3

Nothing on the rental front today, except the realization that I will either have to rent a shithole for six months or live with a roommate, neither scenario which excites me. And another mishap today. I decided this was going to be a day off from the rent search (not like there's ever been a day on exactly). So I was going to go to WB studios in the morning and then to Santa Monica in the afternoon. But I get the wrong directions off of mapquest so spent the morning misdirected but in fact did manage to find a new run in Griffith Park. So I went back to my room to regroup and made it to WB for the one o'clock show and then made it to Griffiths Park for a nice run up, up a mountain--the run shown to be by the guy the other day. So it turned out an ok day, though no closer to resolving the rental dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment