Wednesday, August 5, 2009

health care crisis

The health care crisis I am referring to is my own. The biggest sticking point in this whole thing is health insurance. I am fairly certain that if I could be guaranteed health insurance at a reasonable price, I would be able be able to go that last 5-10 percent. As the situation stands, I would come away with 2 1/2 years of health insurance. But there is no guarantee after that. My fear is that something comes up during this period and my existing health care coverage runs out and I am unable to pick up anything else. This one thing might decide the situaton. Really have to do some thinking on this one. I seriously think I might have to wait until this health care thing gets decided to make the move. At least that is how I feel right now, this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment